In order to use Fieldmate, you will need the following information to get started:
- Company ID
Once you have all of the above information, you can get started setting up your Fieldmate.
Login into Admin Account
- Go to: https://app.fieldmate.id/
- Enter your Company ID, username, and password.
- Click “SIGN IN”
All of the manual in this help center will ask you to login first before proceeding. Hence, it is a great idea that you bookmark the above address.
Setting Up Your Company Information
Once logged in, you need to setup some settings in using Fieldmate.
- Click on the user icon on the top right.
- Click “Settings”.
- Enter your email and whether you would like to receive email notifications if there are email activities.
- You can also setup the minimum time for your field force when checked-in, time limit to auto-check if your field member goes out of the checked-in radius, and check-in radius.
- There are other integration setup that you can use in this setting. But, the above are the most commonly used.
Adding Your First Field Team Member
- Click on the user icon on the left and click “Team Member”.
- Click on + New Team Member.
- Enter your team member name, email, and other information.
- Click “Save”.
- Check your newly added team member to see if the status is “active” (green circle). If it is not, click on the “Make Active” link on the right.
- Your team member can now login via their smartphones.
Installing Fieldmate App for Field Team Member
- Ask your field team member to open the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fieldmate&hl=en
Or search for “Fieldmate Team”
- Click “Install” on Fieldmate Team App.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Ask your field team member to enter his / her login information.
Woohoo! You are now ready to use Fieldmate for your field force.
If you have other feedbacks, please do not hesitate to let us know by sending a WhatsApp directly to us at: +62 8113426391.